MARÍA GIL BARBERÀ
Member of the Lleida Bar Association, No. 1467, since 2005
• Law Degree. University of Lleida.
• Course on Administrative Law I and II, Private International Law and Public International Law. University of Turin. (Turin, Italy).
• Master’s Degree in Training and Career Counselling (FOL).
• Practising lawyer (2005-present).
• Lawyer for Endesa Distribución Eléctrica SLU, of the Fecsa-Endesa group (2007-2011).
• Lawyer for the La Caixa banking institution of Catalonia (2007-2011).
• Lawyer for the City of Castelldans (2012).
• Professor at the meeting on civil liability of architects by defects in the construction and Transversal Subject at the University of Lleida (2013-2014).
• Lecturer on the Criminal Justice System for the Master of Legal Sciences Degree at the University of Lleida (2015-2016).