DORINDA AVENTÍN HUGUET
Member of the Madrid Bar Association, No. 61,524, since 1997
Member of the Lleida Bar Association, No. 1470, since 2002
• Law Degree. University of Navarra School of Law.
• Master’s Degree in Land and Urban Planning Policy. Pascual Madoz Institute of Land, Urbanism and the Environment. University Carlos III. Madrid.
• Doctorate Diploma of Legal Practice. JURIS, Escuela Superior de Práctica Jurídica, officially approved by the Madrid Bar Association.
• Diploma in “Procedure, Acts and Administrative Resources”. Organised by the Department of Public Law at the University of Lleida.
• Diploma in “Contentious-Administrative Jurisdiction”. Organised by the Department of Public Law at the University of Lleida.
• Postgraduate Diploma in Catalan Urban Planning Law. University of Lleida.
• “Market-Opening Measures with regard to Land”. Pascual Madoz Institute. University Carlos III.
• “The Impact of the Land Act (STC 61/1997) and the Bill on the Land Valuation System”. Pascual Madoz Institute. University Carlos III.
• “Urban Planning after the Constitutional Court Ruling”. Pascual Madoz Institute. University Carlos III.
• “Aragon Urban Planning Law”. Organised by the Aragon Institute of Public Administration.
• “TR of Urban Planning Law DL 1/2005 and Regulation D 305/2006”. The Architects’ Association of Catalonia (COAC). Province of Lleida.
• “The Draft of the NEW LAND ACT”. University Carlos III.
• “Construction Law and the Right to Housing”. The Board of Bar Associations of Catalonia.
• “Issues within the Urban Framework: TR of Catalan Urban Planning Law and Regulation D 305/2006”.
• Bankruptcy administrator, appointed by the Commercial Court of Lleida (2012-present)