ALBERT PANABERA ZUERAS
Member of the Lleida Bar Association, No. 1502, since 2005
• Law Degree (2005). University of Lleida.
• Diploma in Advanced Law Studies (2010), specialising in the History of Law and Institutions.
• Practising lawyer (2005-present).
• Bankruptcy administrator, appointed by the Commercial Court of Lleida (2012-present).
• External legal counsel for various local councils and entities in the province of Lleida, Girona and Huesca, in matters pertaining to administrative law, particularly construction law, public goods, public procurement, and public employment.
• Participation in multidisciplinary teams for the drafting of urban planning and urban management tools.
• Teacher at preparatory academies for candidates applying to public administration bodies (2006-present), in matters pertaining to local and administrative law.
• Associate Professor of Administrative Law (2018-present). School of Law, Economics and Tourism of the University of Lleida.